How many weeks do you start wfh?

Hi mummies, when are you intending to request to wfh? I’m at 27 weeks and I’ve a low placenta. These days it feels so heavy to walk and some days it feels like baby is resting really low. I also have to carry my laptop to and fro work everyday and i feel so breathless just from the transport to and fro home and office 😭😭 But I do know some gynae are super strict with their HL/letters. Intending to speak to my gynae soon at my 3rd trimester check.

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I understand the dreadfulness of carrying laptop to and fro..I also have to bring laptop back everyday supposingly in case I need to wfh due to urgency..as my working arrangement is alr wfh 2 days a week, I only bring laptop home when I noe I am not going in office..if I am going in I will nt bring home..my boss also know she also ask me nt to bring home.. she ask me to wfh throughout from Sept onwards. so it really depends on bosses..

Read more

Hi fellow mummy! Please go easy on yourself and rest more. Are you able to leave your laptop at work instead? Honestly I have no idea when is a good time start to WFH, gotta see how I feel once I hit 3rd trimester. As of now, I am planning to request to WFH from Week 38 onwards.

My bosses granted wfh since the start of Trim 3. It depends on the arrangement you have with your bosses. Hope all goes well with yours!