How much are you willing to spend on baby stroller?

Not more than $300 $300-$500 $500 - $999 More than $1000

40 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Depends how much u are willing to spend and if it suits your lifestyle. E.g. we wanted an ultra foldable one coz our car backseat was too small to accommodate larger sized ones so we forked out the cash to get a Babyzen yoyo. Cost a bomb (think it was over $800 with all the accessories in) but it allowed us to continue using our car at the time.

Read more

Managed to get a hand-me-down Maclaren stroller for free! Heard from some mummies that their children didn’t really take to strollers so decided that it’s best to not spend too much on one first. We’ll decide later once the baby arrives if we need to get another one or fine to just use the one we have.

Read more
VIP Member

Not more than $300 caused my baby doesvnt used all the,sometimes the older toddlers or kids whom used all the times than the baby.🤔🙄😅

Depends on the functions. I spent $500+ for mine cos it has auto-braking function and that’s definitely worth the money.

Super Mum

No more thn 300. Cus hubby loves to entertain the kids. So most of the time child is off the stroller. 😅

It depends on the brand and also the quality plus the usage of it.

VIP Member

More than 1 k. It will last you 5 years or longer for a good one

VIP Member

Not more than &300. But I bought my current one at $399...

VIP Member

More than 1 k. It will last you 5 years or longer for a good one

Not more than $500 because we use baby carrier as well