Is it normal when you're pregnant you have hard time sleeping at night? Does this have an effect to the baby

12 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Well it is normal and insomania sets in quickly. Try to drink a cup of warm milk before you go to bed and listen to some soothing music. However difficulty in sleeping would effect the baby at all.

Normal!! I have it too they call it pregnant insomnia try to sleep as much as u can n if ur not working take naps to let body rest but if its to bad ask ur gynecologist for another solution.

Hindi din ako makatulog madalas noong buntis ako. Either malikot si baby or minsan feeling ko nalulunod ako. Kaya I take nap during the day para makapahinga ng konti.

Yes, mommy. Normal na mapuyat tayo. Minsan, di tayo comfortable sa pagsipa at paggalaw ni baby sa gabi. Wala naman problema as long as nakakatulog ka naman ng maayos.

8y ago

Phew 😊 thanks for the answer ❤️💕

very normal !!! try to sleep with pregnancy pillow (S or U curve) and sleep on the left side for baby :) massage and essential oil before bed help too!

Me too. Very difficult to sleep at night. Baby always kicking. 31 weeks now.😅

3y ago

I still sleep at 28+5 but wake up often

It's normal, mommy. Kaya I sugest take a nap hanggat kaya mo. :) Mas lalo kang mapupuyat kapag lumabas na yan hehe

VIP Member

My goodness! exactly! I am beginning my 3rd trimester. I know how you feel exactly!

Normal lang po yan pero walang epekto sa baby. Bisyo po ang may epekto sa baby lalo na pag nagsmoke ang mommy.

8y ago

Thanks for the answer 💕❤️

Yes it is. 28+0 now