Worry about childbirth pain.

Is it normal for people to worry about childbirth pain even before they conceive. I have some friends who swear by the fact that it’s very painful and they are never going to have children. On the other hand, I have seen many videos online about childbirth and some people commented that while many women swear never to have children, many of them still ended up having children later. Is it a natural instinct in women to want to have children? Or maybe it’s because some people can’t resist the pleasure of sex and ended up having children whether by accident or not? Anyone willing to share how they feel?

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

me scared to the max on pain. but heng I have easy labour for both preg without pain. epidural did the job. the suffering is the 9 mths of preg with morning sickness etc plus breastfeeding and pain aft labour. no intention to have 2nd bb but accident within a year. curse n swear like mad at my hub. planning for iud aft I stop breastfeeding in a few mths time. gynae suggested ligation though since I insisted on birth control to prevent myself from being preg again.

Read more