intercourse/ bersetubuh

Is it normal to feel pain after intercourse. My partner and i had our first intercourse after giving birth to our son.he is 7months old. I had episotomy and i feel pain at that area. Or izit i just forgot how sex feels like after almost 1year of no sex. The last we had sex was when i was 5months pregnant and it was in december last year. I dont see any blood. Thought please.

8 Balas
 profile icon
Tulis jawapan

Same goes to my SIL. She bleeds (after 100days giving birth) and went to the doctor, been informed that the stitches may be too tight. She felt uncomfortable everytime having sex eventho her son is 2years old now. The only thing she can do is to wait for the next baby so the v can be adjusted during next epi

Baca lagi
4y ago

😱😱😱

If u are not still feel like that just straight away refer back to doctor... Maybe they can suggest u anything... Or better way might be...😊😊😊

VIP Member

Well it depends on how bad is the pain u had.. if it is a serious pain, u should go n check with ur doctor.

Its not normal..pls refer to doctor..maybe they can help or give any suggestion for you & husband..

Nope. You need to see a doctor.

VIP Member

VIP Member

VIP Member