Nap time for 8months old

Is it normal for baby to not nap long ? Mine wake up at 10 am and can stay without napping until 3 to 4 pm. How to nap train the baby ?

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

my 8 months baby so far is around the schedule. sometimes if wakes up too early, she's down to 3 naps, if not then the usual 2 naps. it's usually 2.5-3 hrs in between. even if my baby woke up at 10am, she will still stick to the usual 2pm then 4.30-5pm next nap. also, it's always a 30-mins nap and super rarely reached an hr nap. i actually tried to not stress about it tbh; just look for sleepy cues then turn off tv / lower down volume and hug her to sleep. if your baby sleeps through the night and no fuss so far, i think it's still okay, but try to have 2 naps at least. also, how long is the duration of your baby's nap? 1-2 hrs or short brief naps like mine?

Read more
TapFluencer

My baby is 7 months old will wake up at 7am and have his 1st nap at 9.30am to 10am. Afternoon naps will be from 12.30pm to 3pm and another at 5.30pm to 6pm. Try to get scheduled on their nap time. Wake up period not more then 3 hours. The older they get wake up time increases by 15-30mins each time. Try to put them to bed as early as 8pm. Hopes it helps with your baby.

Read more

My 2 months old is like that (‘: he refuses to to nap during the day can even go until 7 hrs