Nong isang gabi nag open up sakin ang anak kung 6 years old na may crush daw sya sa school nila . Paano ko ipapaintindi sa kanya ng maayos na he is to young for that matter ?

13 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

Having "crush" on someone at an early age is totally normal. I remember having my first crush when I was in prep, I was 5 years old then. I don't know the term "crush" yet that time but there's strange feeling I've had with one classmate. I kept it to myself until I was in grade 1. It was only that time when I learned about the term crush as almost all my classmates were blurting out their crushes as well. Just have an open communication with your child so he won't hide something from you later on. Don't let him feel that you're against his feelings because it will definitely make him have second thoughts of opening up to you the next time. Be there to guide him and explain to him there's nothing wrong if he admires someone but at his age, his priority should be his studies. Divert mo na lang din attention nya so he'll be encouraged to study well kahit pa may crush sya.

Magbasa pa