Safe Prenatal Test for Pregnant Moms

The moment when I realize that I was pregnant, the first thing that came into my mind was the health and safety of my baby. It always makes me anxious not knowing if she will be fine while growing in my womb. That is why I'm so thankful knowing that there is a simple, safe, non-invasive way of finding out more about my baby and have one worry less with NIPT by GenePlanet. It is the best screening test available here in the Philippines for pregnant mommas like me in knowing the health of our babies. You can even know their gender through this test as early as week 10 of pregnancy. NIPT by GenePlanet is a trusted, secure and accurate prenatal test already done worldwide. It only needs a small amount of blood and you can purchase it online which is perfect for the safety of pregnant moms. Use these promo codes: 5% off on NIPT Basic: Name of the code: APA-BASIC5 10% off on NIPT Standard Name of the code: APA-STANDARD10 15% off on NIPT Plus Name of the code: APA-PLUS15 You can also check their website for more information (link in my bio). https://bit.ly/2QrFr3B #geneplanet #niptbygeneplanet #nipttest #oneworryless #carefreepregnancy

Safe Prenatal Test for Pregnant Moms
1 Reply
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply
TapFluencer

thank you for this