Needed to rant

Needed to rant cause I know im being childish… I am actually jealous of my mum… My mum is helping me with confinement… so whenever baby cries, she will carry him… so much so that, when my baby is not comfortable and is crying in the middle of the night… i try my best to soothe him but he still crying and screaming, my mum will signal me and I handover baby to her.. and baby in her arms will stop crying. This happened so many times that I feel useless as a mum.. n also coz my breast milk is not thick, my mum will always jokingly say my milk so watery baby always hungry… always need to top up with Formula milk… I know she say as a fact, but it always made me feel like I’m a bad mum who can’t feed her baby…

11 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Dun worry. I was like u. Baby cry, somehow, my mum always able to soothe them better and faster than me. That’s experience and skill. Learn from her. I watch my mum, observe and keep trying. Fail never mind. If need to, juz pass over to mum. Learn again. At least got experienced help that you can trust to help. ❤️ Also, it’s the middle of the night. Your mum is also being considerate to others. She doesn’t want baby’s crying to disturb others in the home. So she jumps to quickly help you. That’s love! ❤️ Dun give up, keep trying. Your baby/kid, will always be yours. They can sense you and know who you are. As long as they know you love and care for them, that bond really is unbreakable. All the best! Cheering you on! 💪🏼❤️🥳

Read more