I need help

My 3months baby will always cry and refuses to feed formula milk. But will eventually give up crying and will start to drink it after many tries even after an hour of trying to feed her. My breastmilk supply is very low. Even during latching and pumping. And I am a working mum. How do I make my baby want formula milk without difficulties and her cryings? Im desperate. :,(

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply

My baby used to be like this as well. She used to vomit all the milk out (Merlion vomit) after drinking and eventually she choose to cry and not drink any milk. I resorted to feeding her while she’s sleeping and since baby is natural sucker she will drink finish the milk (breastmilk or formula) while asleep. In fact if you give your baby both breastmilk and formula since birth, they won’t be picky with milk. However do remember that breastmilk and formula cannot mix in one feed. So for my case, I feed her breastmilk during the day and formula during the night so that everyone can sleep better and at the same time my baby will get used to formula once I wean off breastmilk. Keep calm and you will get through this stage. 😊

Read more