Do you need to be strict with kids to make them shine in their career?

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I don't know how much truth does it hold as I have seen examples from both worlds, as in kids shining in their career coming from a lenient as well as strict background. And also kids getting spoilt and turning out to be average in strict families. My grandmother was a very lenient woman and her kids grew up to settle in top brass in Indian administrative services. And my friend's mother was very strict and her siblings and her brothers did good in life but just cut above the average. I guess, being strict is no criterion for kids doing well in career, all you have to give a proper guidance at the right age. If you guide and show the right path to your kid, it will be more fruitful and worth it than creating a strict environment at home.

Read more

from my side i would say being firm and making sure the child follows discipline is the best way. my parents were never really strict with me or my brother, but always encouraged us to be disciplined and responsible. it helped us, and today, i do the same for my kids. and the fact is, even though i am not really a strict parent, my child still gets the best grades without the need of being strictly monitored.

Read more

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-12504)