Anyone send their kids to CC at 7am due to work commitments? Is it a v sad thing to do? Are there any kids there this early and will they hv anyone to mind them or make them nap (no tv) :(

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

At my child's cc, there are no TVs and there are teachers (but not her form teachers) from 7am to watch the kids who come early. From 7am -8.30am, it's actually free play and reading combined with N1 class. If there are too few students, they may combine the classes. They'll go to their respective classes at 8.30am for breakfast and activities starts at 9am. It's best to check with your CC on the programme and activities and the no. of teachers available before the formal activities start. Such timing is normal for working parents.

Read more
8y ago

thanks Yvonne!

TapFluencer

Me! My boy very poor thing.. 7am to 7pm daily. Sometime first to reach and last to go home. Recently the class size increased and there are 2 others also early bird like us, Else he really lonely.. Yes definitely feel sad, especially when I got to wake him up in the morning when he is having his sweet dream..

Read more
8y ago

exactly. i hv to wake mine up too

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-17108)

yah - i send my kid to infant care at 7.30 am cause of work. i start work at 8.30 and my ifc is opposite my house and work about 45 mins away by train. quite normal leh, for working mummy. :)

8y ago

ic..hai..hi5

never. i send them depends on their tiredness, wait them to wake up or follow my 12hrs sleeping target every night.