8 Hours Of Sleep

We need at least 8 hours sleep. I have 8hours of sleep but it took me 4-5days., ? Any mummies able to sleep through the night with your little one still between 1-6 months?

15 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

After being in relationship with Ken for five years,and during the convid 19 period he broke up with me, I did everything possible to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so much because of the love I have for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to someone online and she suggested that I should contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that don’t believed in spell, I had no choice than to try it, I meant a spell caster called Dr Mahlangu and I email him, and he told me there was no problem that everything will be okay before 24 hours , that my ex will return to me before 24 hours, he cast the spell and surprisingly within 24 hours , . My ex called me, I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened, that he wanted me to return to him, that he loves me so much. I was so happy and went to him, that was how we started living together happily again. Since then, I have made promise that anybody I know that have a relationship problem, I would be of help to such person by referring him or her to the only real and powerful spell caster who helped me with my own problem and who is different from all the fake ones out there. Anybody could need the help of the spell caster, E-mail: [email protected],whats-app: +27787390989. website :https://www.drmahlangu-home.com

Read more

After being in relationship with Ken for five years,and during the convid 19 period he broke up with me, I did everything possible to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so much because of the love I have for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to someone online and she suggested that I should contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that don’t believed in spell, I had no choice than to try it, I meant a spell caster called Dr Mahlangu and I email him, and he told me there was no problem that everything will be okay before 24 hours , that my ex will return to me before 24 hours, he cast the spell and surprisingly within 24 hours , . My ex called me, I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened, that he wanted me to return to him, that he loves me so much. I was so happy and went to him, that was how we started living together happily again. Since then, I have made promise that anybody I know that have a relationship problem, I would be of help to such person by referring him or her to the only real and powerful spell caster who helped me with my own problem and who is different from all the fake ones out there. Anybody could need the help of the spell caster, E-mail: [email protected],whats-app: +27787390989. website :https://www.drmahlangu-home.com

Read more
Super Mum

Every baby is different. Some babies sleep through the night from a few weeks old. Some still wake up for feeds above 1 year old. Haha. Gradually train baby to self soothe, so they can join more sleep cycles together and sleep longer at night. Also gradually wean off night feeds and give more before bedtime if baby is willing to take it.

Read more

Same. Struggled with that the most after giving birth. My #1 only slept through the night at 15-16mo, after weaning him off breastfeeding. Was enjoying the honeymoon period of undisrupted sleep, then #2 came along 😭😭😭

VIP Member

My bb sleep thru at second month. Thx God. She is 2m21days today. Her last feed is abt 12-2am. And usually will wake up for milk at abt 8am - 10am. Depending on what time she drink.

been 3years since i had a solid sleep. My husband do not help during the night hence waking up more drained then ever.😪

VIP Member

Ive not slept through for god knows how many years.. to sleep 3 hours straight is pure bliss for me lol

VIP Member

My girl start sleeping thru the night at 2.5 months. Her last milk time is 12, and wakes up at 5am

i have given up hope that it will ever happen until kid is 21yo and living elsewhere maybe

Me too. Have not sleep thru the night yet and LO is only 15 months