My wife is pregnant with another man's child

My wife is pregnant with another man's child and the father wishes to be a part of the child's life. I am so confused and I feel like I am going into depression. Pls help to advice me.

96 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

i think none of us here can give u a so called good advise. Reason is bcos we are not u. First u gonna ask yrself what result into yr wife infidelity. yes she was wrong to do that to u but u gonna ask yrself or sit down wif her to know what causes such action frm her. den evaluate and decide if u can forgive her.infidelity first. if u are able to den u gonna tell yrself nv nv bring up this issue anymore. den u move.on to the issue of her unborn. if she really wanna keep the baby cos is a life we are talking abt and as a mom she might not hv the heart to abort. if she is gg to keep the baby are u able to accept it. if yes den state yr conditions clearly to hee n both have to come to an agreement. u also gonna let her know what u will do if she din honor what she had promised u. but if she love this man den seriously i will let her go. and i will.make her give up e cuatody of the kid fathered by u. (if any) i hope u sit down alone and think thru. all e best to u.

Read more
7y ago

Agree with missy melody......