My wife is pregnant with another man's child

My wife is pregnant with another man's child and the father wishes to be a part of the child's life. I am so confused and I feel like I am going into depression. Pls help to advice me.

96 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I feel that it is important for you to work through your feelings and thoughts regarding this issue. You can consider talking to a counsellor (you can find one at http://scc.sg/eng/). Though it is good if you could discuss this with your wife and perhaps the baby's father after you have sort through your own feelings. I highly recommend seeking professional counselling as having an objective third party to facilitate the process of exploring your feelings would help. Also look out for common signs of depression such as: Feeling down for prolonged periods, losing interest in things/activities that you used to enjoy, experiencing a sense of hopelessness and/or helplessness, lost of appetite Even if you are not inclined to seek professional help, find someone you trust who can offer you support to talk to. Having someone there for you is very important.

Read more