My wife is pregnant with another man's child

My wife is pregnant with another man's child and the father wishes to be a part of the child's life. I am so confused and I feel like I am going into depression. Pls help to advice me.

96 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hello. I am sorry to hear about your situation and the bad news. At this point your best bet is to take space from your wife pack up a few belongings and don't look back. Go to a close friend or family members house for support and a place to stay until you are ready to sit and talk to your wife regarding the situation and until you decide on what you will do either Divorce or Marriage counseling and try to make this marriage work out.... I wouldn't go alone at this point she cannot be trusted...Marriage is based on trust we all know that and at this point she will has broken that trust. Bring a close friend or family member along with you and meet somewhere public but quiet and not crowded to speak about your feelings and what she plans to do so you know the next step to take. I personally would go and start up counseling right away. They should be able to help you out with depression and much more. Remember this is not your fault and she made a huge mistake not you. I would also recommend setting up an appointment with your Primary health physician or Doctor right away for testing for all types of bacterial infections or STDS. It's always better to be safe than sorry. Call a close friend or a family member who can accompany you to this appointment as well. If you need anymore help or advice please don't hesitate to ask me.

Read more