4 Replies

How old is your son? If he is still not eating solids (6 mos old and below), there's no need for him to drink water yet. His tummy is too small for stuff other than milk. Besides, he needs all the nutrients he can get from milk. Giving water can interfere in nutrient absorption. http://www.babycenter.com/404_when-can-babies-drink-water_1368488.bc If he is old enough to take in water, you can encourage him by: -Drinking water with him -Making water available always -Adding fun to drinking water through play -Using cups or tumblers with fun designs

VIP Member

my girl don’t like to drink water. so everytime she has trouble pooping, we tell her it’s because she’s not drinking enough water. after that she will drink more. using a cup/bottle with her fav cartoon helps too

If his current milk intake matches his age group, plays n sleep well, then it's ok. But if his lips are dry or flaky, doesn't drink well, the pls bring his see doc for advice. All the best!

same like me . i don't drink.plain water . but i love to take milk , cocoa and juice drinks . luckily im don't have diabetes .

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles