Unable to drink water

I can't to drink plain water. What can I drink? Please help.

16 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I’m 10th going to 11th week pregnant.. still having morning sickness.. tongue taste bitter cant drink plain water too, makes me wanna pukes.. i always take Rebina (less sweet) and coconut drink.. it helps me to hydrate myself..

I was the same in my early pregnancy. The thought of drinking water made me felt like puking. I had to drink pure ginger ale and isotonic water or sparkling cold water such as Ice mountain flavoured water (zero sugar).

I resort to sweet cold drinks and isotonic drinks. In between I'll try to take a few sips of plain water but make sure I have my sweet drink with me. You can pull thru mummy!

I drank 100 plus and also added lemon slices in ice cold water.. that helped me.. my doctor says its fine to have cold drinks just not too much sugarrrrrrr

any fluid with hint of flavour will do justice. avoid gassy ones. sometimes plain water is just so mehhh. so long you drink up its good enough..

I drink honey water everyday coz in the morning I can’t stand the taste of water… u can also try putting drips of lemons juice too

For my first born I can only drink coconut water. I'm pregnant now and suddenly I cannot drink coconut water only MIlo ahah

cold infused floral tea (no/low caffeine), fruit infused water, sparkling water in moderation: juices, asian beverages

as long as you drink water to hydrate yourself then it's okay . just avoid alcoholic beverages can already 🤣

during my first trimester, i couldn't swallow down normal temperature plain water too! unless i add ice to it.