Plain water

Im on my 7weeks and everytime i drink water, i feel like vomiting. Hence my water intake has decreased. I will drink milo, milk and ribena throughout the day. I know its not good :( what can i do?

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I hated water too. What I did was drink REALLY diluted drinks. For example, Ribena and water. I will mix ribena until the color is a very light pink and I can taste it slightly. I bought the Nutriteas as well and diluted it with water until it’s just a slight taste of the nutritea. (I love the barley one). This helped me drink more liquids but yet not intake too much of the sugar. All I need is for it to not taste like water and I was okay.

Read more

How about using fruits to infuse the water? Can try using citrus fruits like orange and lemon, might improve the taste and make it more palatable. I craved for sour stuff early in first tri. Nothing to do with taste of the water but I also drank more using a tumbler with a straw, as compared to using a bottle.

Read more
TapFluencer

that’s normal during first trimester, maybe you can try coconut water, it’s healthier and more hydrating

me too. i had lime and orange juice

TapFluencer

How about if it's warm?

Seems fine.