My first boyfriend recently just added me on Facebook. And as I was scrolling through his timeliness looking at his pictures, I felt all fuzzy inside and very tempted to contact him and ask him out for coffee. He has a girlfriend now and I'm married with kids. What do you think? No harm right?

21 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Don't do it. Memories are meant to be kept away safely, why revisit a past you know you can't have and if you do thread down that path, it can only lead to heartbreak and pain? Just let it be.

If the relationship did not end well, and you feel the need for a formal closure, then meet and end it, once and for all. Other than that, there's no need to get together at all.

Of course there is harm. One thing can lead to another and things can quickly turn messy. I would advice to keep such temptations at bay unless you wish to complicate lives.

Oh my better not..Thats not a good idea..To be honest we already happily married and if u add him and ur hubby finds out all hell breaks lose..my advice No..

VIP Member

@chloe is right, if you are asking the question, you know you are treading dangerous waters. (@nazneen you are a scandal!)

The fact that you are here posting this anonymously shows some guilt. If you have guilt I think you know the answer

Better not meet will cause quarreling with your husband, or you better tell him you are going to meet him.

thanks

VIP Member

probably not a good idea haha

@Darius...thank you :) lolz