my baby sleeps in a Yaolan and I intend to bring him CNY visiting - my relatives all don't have a Yao lan at home. What should I do?

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I would suggest you try babywearing him at your relative's place, or bring along his stroller and rock him back and forth in a separate room when it's time for his nap. Since it is the rocking motion that will soothe him to sleep. These may be interim alternatives that you can consider... though will be more tiring for you. Happy Lunar New Year btw! :)

Read more

My cousins would request for one of those mattresses (I think it's called a tilam) so baby can lie down or sleep. They would lay a baby blanket over the mattress and fashion a "wall" of pillows around the mattress. I've seen them use a portable baby mattress like this too:

Post reply image

For baby who sleeps in yaolan, he/she is used to gentle rocking motion. Thus, you can carry the baby in your arms and gently rock him/her to sleep. This works most of the time for those baby who is used to sleep in yaolan at home.

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-2132)

thanks