My baby has rashes on his face. Is this normal?

13 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Babies tend to have extremely soft and smooth skin. If your baby has a rash, it can be troublesome. Most rashes such as red rash, milk rash, or heat rash on a baby’s face can be taken care of at home using simple remedies. As you know prevention is better than cure, so why not nip the problem in the bud before it gets too late. Here are some measures you can take to prevent rashes. 1. Use a humidifier in the room of the baby so that the surrounding air isn’t dry and doesn’t cause the baby’s skin to dehydrate a lot. 2. When a rash is present on the baby, request other people to not touch the baby at all. Even if there is no rash but there is a history of susceptibility, ensure that people maintain their distance and don’t get too touchy with your child. 3. Rashes on the face can be further aggravated if the baby keeps scratching his face with his nails. Try your best to keep the nails short so as to prevent the rash from aggravating. 4. Avoid using wipe-cloths to clean your baby as they are a home for germs and some may also be rough. 5. Avoid cleaning your baby’s upper body with soap if he has extra sensitive skin. Using clean water is enough. 6. If a rash is present, use soft paper towels to clean the area without aggravating the rash. Let the area dry on its own, don’t pat it.

Read more

Cheating is an act that I believe most men can not do without because of their inconsideration and lack of strength and will to keep their pants up. As a woman and someone that happens to always commit myself to my relationships I have been heartbroken quite a few times by cheating partners but in my last relationship I devised that I had had enough and badly needed to catch my fiance in the act. I searched Quora and this name kept on coming up by ex clients who gave awesome recommendations so I immediately reached out to them and decided to give a try to get the heavy burden of suspicion off my mind. I never knew that a phone could be hacked without having physical access with it, all this hacker asked for were a few information on my partner and he showed me PROOF immediately he got into the phone. I immediately paid and got everything that my fiance had been hiding, he was having an affair with 2 other women which was sickening I must say.. I will be nice enough to give you this hacker’s details to anyone who needs the services. thomasgonzalez125ATgmail.com,,,,,,......///::::::::::

Read more

It depends on the severity of the rashes that is on your baby. My son used to have bad rashes on his upper body and it was worse because he kept scratching on it while sleeping. A friend suggested that I try California Baby Cream and that thing has been a life saver! It cleared up within a few days and I didn't have to use the steroid cream that the doctor prescribed. California Cream is a little pricey, but it spreads out pretty well and I'd only need to use a little at a time. I usually buy them at babyfairs when they run massive discounts so it's about $20+ for the bigger tub.

Read more
Post reply image
7y ago

Can this cream be used on 5yr old's body heat rashes ? TIA

Yes, since baby skin is smooth and sensitive, babies do tend to get rashes. Make sure the towels you use to wipe your baby or the clothes are very soft and not the reason behind this. You could also use creams like Cetaphil rash cream.

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-2422)

It could be due to heat/milk rash. Try to wipe the cheeks with cooled boiling water as often as possible. I recommend Four Cow Farm's Calendula Remedy to apply after the wiping.

Post reply image

Its normal but if the rashes is spreading all over the face and its redish, you need to double check with your family doc, because it happened to my baby...

TapFluencer

Usually for new borns they might have rashes. Please check with your pediatrician how best to treat it.

VIP Member

Yes it's normal. Maybe you can get some cream from the pd.

thanks