I Had A Miscarriage ???

Hey Mumsie! Thank you for your advices. But unfortunately today I went for my scan and only to find out there is no heartbeat. I had a miscarriage. Im super depressed and sad. I had to take Misoprostol to get rid of the sac. It hurts me to get rid of that little bean in me.

16 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Super Mum

😢 I want to give you a big hug, dear. It must be so painful, and I could see that you love your baby so much. Please get some rest, and I pray that you will heal physically and emotionally. May you also be granted your rainbow baby when you’re ready, and may your heart be filled with a double dose of joy ❤️

Read more
4y ago

It breaks my heart a lot! 😭😭😭💔💔💔. I will recuperate. Thanks Cherlyn! Your hug mean a lot to me! 😘

VIP Member

I have been there my dearest. It hurts not just physically but mentally too. Time will heal. I did not forget but I had accepted. Let your body and soul heal then try again. For HE is the great planner.

4y ago

Thanks dear! I will heal physically and mentally.

Be strong my dear .. I know How you feel .. I because I lost my first baby 2010 and my second baby 2012 .. no matter what you must fight and be happy ...

4y ago

Thanks dear! I lost mine in May 2019 and yesterday. I will fight and be happy. I know that both my baby are well in Paradise

VIP Member

Start strong my dear, it is heartbreaking to lose a life. Your still young and there will still be chances in the future, need to take cars of yourself first

4y ago

Thanks Aida!

I'm so sorry that you have to go through this. Your baby will come back to you again. I wish you speedy recovery. Many many hugs

Hugs dear!! I understand what you’re going through:( Please dont ever blame yourself ok:) please take care!! Sending you lotsa love!

4y ago

Thank you so much Ika! Appreciate it at this time of depressed 😢

Hugsss for you dear… we keep on trying and praying always.. ❤️ i know its been one year but i just browse.

Hey, I am so sorry to hear that. Please be strong and take lots of rest. Lots of hugs and love to you

4y ago

Thanks Anu!

May Allah reward you with the greatest reward. Insyaallah. 😘😘😘😘🌹

Oh my I'm so sorry to hear about that. I wish you well and we're all here for you :(

4y ago

Thanks dear! I'm glad that I'm here in this group.