Miscarriage

Today gynecologist confirmed my miscarriage but base on ultrasound, I have 2cm of pregnancy leftover... She prescribed me with Misoprostol 200mcg... Which needs to be inserted to my vagina... According to the gyne, I will experience extreme pain. On Oct'22 I had my 1st miscarriage and during that time, I pass out all my pregnancy tissues naturally. Any ladies out there have inserted Misoprostol? Can share the experience.#pleasehelp

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply

my dosage was 2 pills x 4 times every 3 hourly (10w fetus). so for my personal experience, the 1st dosage I didn’t feel anything yet. Until the 2nd dosage, the cramp kick in quite fast & strong, just like period cramp but slightly more painful…after a while I also felt like an urge to pass 💩 so I went toilet. No 💩 but it was actually the tissue and clots, they dropped out naturally. After that pretty much back to normal, no more cramp for my last 2 dosage. I was told to prepare for the bleeding and cramp - hence important to make the whole day free and just stay home (hope ur gynae issues u MC. Or else U can delay the procedure a few days until weekend/a non-working day too). Also need to lie down immediately after inserting. what I did was to lie down in bed first, then asked husband to help insert cos I couldn’t do it myself😐 husband wore disposable gloves. Hope my sharing helps… sorry for ur loss dear. Pls take good care and recuperate ur body. Our rainbow baby will come one day❤️

Read more
12mo ago

thanks for sharing your experience... u are certainly right, emotional pain is worst... hope that I will overcome this phase...