Miscarriage

Hi to all.. here i have no qns to ask but just sharing that i just had a miscarriage due to the pinkish spotting i had. The pinkish spotting turns to a bright red n then it get to heavy flow. And cramping too. At the end early today i went to the E&E. I didn’t know how miscarriage looks like. I didn’t know that i miscarriage already when taking the urine. I just felt a lump came out and thought it was a blood clot. To my surprise when the doctor to the scan, they couldn’t find my sac. Then that i know the piece of lump in the toilet bowl was my sac, my baby.. this is my second miscarriage this year. I dont know why is this happening to me. I’m not strong to handle this for the second time.. why is it has to be me.. i cant handle this..

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Dear, my advice is treat yourself first before trying again. Have ample rest. Important! And have yourself check. I had a miscarriage 2 yrs ago (in fact, my 2nd miscarriage after yrs), a planned one but sadly... I also had a natural miscarriage a day before my scheduled D&C. I saw my sac in the toilet bowl and picked it up. I was really very down and I put myself on bed rest & have a mini confinement. I grief for a yr and decided that, that is it, I have to move on. I let my body & mind heal completely first before I try to TTC again. When I least expected to be pregnant, I was surprised to see a positive kit! Again, I bed rest until I was almost into my 2nd trimester. I know it's a difficult moment. Miscarriage is no fun and it made one go into deep sorrow. Like I said, heal first. Your rainbow baby will come to you when you least expected.

Read more

last year i had a misscariage, started with pink spotting.. I went to A&E after I have the pinkish spotting but the doctor didnt give me medicine and only did ultrasound check. and then the spotting continued until week 8 and there was no heart beat and i miscariage. The nurse at my private gynae was shocked that I didnt get any progesterone pill or injection during my visit to A&E. Till today I do not know if my miscariage was because of mishandling of the spotting or not but I dont want to think about it anymore as I feel quite depressed. This year I get pregnant again and went to private gynae at week 5 and doctor gave me progesterone injection to prevent miscariage, until now week 10 the baby is ok. Hopefully next time you will have a smooth pregnancy.

Read more
3y ago

Thank u. And congrats to u..

i have 2 miscarriage on the 2018 and 2019 after 10 year trying.. cried so badly as both are on the natural miscarriage, on 2020 i realise i pregnant again didnt put much hope on that but always telling myself to have more positive thinking thru out the pregnancy non stop of worries etc.. but strong will really help, i jus give birth last month .. Be positive, baby will come back to u .. 😊

Read more

i had 2 misscariages as well for my first child… been married for 5yrs already.. whenever i feel down/sad, i will quickly tell myself there are ppl out there face more worse situation than me.. it makes me feel better to think that way.. also support from loved ones really helps me alot.. always remember ure not alone in this.. stay positive! A miracle baby will come to u soon…

Read more

I had 3 previous miscarriages(all btwn weeks 6-8), 1 in 2017 and 2 in 2018, I had covid early this year and now I am pregnant.. Just in my 2nd trimester and hoping all goes well.. u will get ur rainbow baby soon dear.. get lots of support from family and frens, eat well, don't think too much and God will arrange everything for u in His own way.. sending hugs

Read more

Thank u all mummies.. appreciate much for the kind word and advice.. As for now I’ll let myself heal as I’m still in pain right now. And let my sadness go by itself. I’ll try to be strong. Thank u mummies. Take care of your lil one mummies..

3y ago

Hugs to you! Rest as much as you need ok.

Next time if ure pregnant again, try to bed rest during the first trimester… i did that after 2 misscariages.. I asked for no pay leave for 3months n literally do nothing at home.. fully bed rest.. eat.. do light exercise.. thats all..