Make Up Products

Hi Mums, for those who wears make up. What product do you use while youre pregnant?

19 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Hello Bea, congratulations. I was definitely packing on the makeup before pregnancy. After that, u will have the pregnancy glow which I enhanced with a little eyeliner and if I need to put foundation, ensure u put primer first as it acts like a barrier between the skin and ur makeup. So it won't absorb much of the products.

Read more

For me my mga ingredients kasi ung ibang make up and skin care n harmful sa baby mo and pwede maapektuhan un baby so search m muna ung mga ingredients n bawal before ka gumamit ng anything sa buong katawan m. Walang mawawala kung magiingat..

Hi Bea. I try to minimize putting on makeup whenever possible. Also i will make sure i will wipe off my lipstick before eating. On some days when i was rushing to head out, i’d just reach for my fresh sugar lip and glide it over!

Still use e same. Unless u have dry, itchy skin then stop. For me, my skin's always glowing(thank god) and i only applied sun screen, lipstick and eyeliner..

VIP Member

I think most brands are now safe to use. Just beware of the harmful ingredients. I use MAC.

VIP Member

Stays the same, but avoid Retinol, anti-aging products and whitening products (eg. Vit C)

No change, I continue my usual routine. Currently using Maybelline foundation

i use normal brand when i wasn’t pregnant. seems fine☺️

VIP Member

I used my regular brand of skin care and make up; innisfree

TapFluencer

No change for me, used the same Laneige products.