coffee

Hey mums! Do you drink coffee while youre pregnant?

107 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

I can't live without coffee. If I don't have any coffee that day I'll have serious migraine. Can't take it too much coffee since I'm pregnant too.. will make me feel sick after drinking. Used to drink 2 to 3 cups a day now I try to drink only half a cup to ease my migraine

4y ago

I’m the same! I’m trying to cut to 1 cup a day now but the migraines will come by around 4pm :(

No daily coffee for me but on days I wish I can start the morning off with a cup of coffee especially since it’s been raining a lot! Anyway, i did take it once every 2 months just to have the taste

i drank alot of coffee and tea and everything else during my first 24weeks bc i didnt know i was even pregnant. i slowed down my intake the moment i knew i am pregnant 😅

Yes! Only during the first and last trimester. I had bad headaches and I was dozing off at work, very off focus all the time. But I limit to one small cup per day only.

Yes been drink coffee every morning, sometime 1 day I drink 2 to 3 time.. But will try to keep it to 1 glass a day if possible

Nope! I realised after a few months of not drinking, I don’t think about it much. But still love the smell of it!

VIP Member

Yes I still do..but not on a daily basis..only at work and when im really really sleepy. 1 cup a day wont hurt tho.

VIP Member

I drank tea (also caffeine) once a day but towards the end didn't really crave for it so naturally went without it

I didn’t. But I think fine in moderation. I found this: https://sg.theasianparent.com/caffeine-during-pregnancy/

VIP Member

Doctor said maximum 1 cup a day. Any more than that and the risk of miscarriage increases due to caffeine content.