Bath time?

Do mums shower in the morning or night? Having a baby and showering in the morning seems like a tough task. Care to share your opinions mummy's? ?

23 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

i shower my baby in the morning, after the second morning feed, but sometimes if an upset stomach episode happens and it doesnt happen that time, will push to next wake window period.. am looking for peoples ans too but now its hot season i added an evening rinse before bed time, sometimes just wet wipe to freshen up in evening when she was born was winter in singapore period so was too cold i did once in a few days at that time, also after second day feed.. i first time mum so navigating new waters here haha i also like to do it asap in the morning so she could sleep better, she gets tired after the bath so when she sleeps i get to shower in peace haha

Read more
Super Mum

Hi there! I shower whenever I like - because I believe I need to be happy and comfortable when taking care of baby. So, if I need to shower, I often had my children in some sort of mobile cot or a chair. I’ll park that right outside the bathroom and sing to baby or continue talking to baby while showering to assure them that I’m there. This of course I’ll do with the bathroom door open :) sounds a little weird I know but anything to have a lovely shower to start or end my day :)

Read more

I shower my baby in the early evening like 6pm. Her infantcare bathes her in the morning because she is sweaty in the morning so it freshen her up. Night bath is to make her comfortable before bed time. But I only started this after she is 3months or so. Younger at night once before bed is fine

I usually shower in the morning before pumping, while baby is still sleeping. In the event I need to settle baby first, I’ll put a bouncer outside and keep talking to baby. When my baby is older, I have him seated on the high chair and likewise, talk to him

I shower my baby in the morning around 10.30am or 11am, if weather cold around 12pm then evening around 6pm shower just body especially his butt and penis areas to prevent rash

i shower either in early afternoon if there's nothing much of housechores left to do, or night when its too busy in the day and after baby is asleep.

Super Mum

I usually shower at night, after I put baby (and the older child) to bed. I have a better chance of being undisturbed during my bath😂

Shower in the morning before baby is awake, she usually wakes for milk about 7 then fall back t sleep, I will then sneak to shower.

VIP Member

I would usually shower in the afternoon. Once a day if possible. But if I am too sweaty, I would bath before I sleep

My baby’s bathtime is morning at 8am and afternoon at 4pm. And I will sponge her at night before going to sleep.