I have a preschooler and her class is 8am..i'm having a hard time convincing her to take a bath in the morning..any advise? We usually spent 10 to 15 mins chasing before taking a bath..waste too much time..i'm a working mom by the way..

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

If she really doesn't want to take a bath in the morning, let her take a bath after school. But continue trying so that she will get used to the idea that she needs to take a bath before going to school. You can also do this routine even on weekends and vacations so that there will be consistency.

My almost 3 year old son started preschool this June and his class starts 830am. I don't give him a bath in the morning. My 2 priorities are - he gets to eat breakfast and has a good disposition going to school. He takes a bath in the afternoon, usually after lunch.

My mom was super sneaky before. She used to wake me up earlier so we'll have time to do some hide-and-seek before taking a shower. In a way, this helped me because my body's been trained to wake up early ever since

My toddler used to avoid bath time too until we put plastic balls (ball pit balls) in her bathtub! Now she can't wait to get in whenever we say it's time for "splash splash with balls"

Let her take a bath once she's home. However, make sure she looks neat and clean as she goes to school.