Routine on a daily basis

Hello mummies. What is your daily routine like on a weekday? Do you usually shower your LO before sending to infant care? Im starting work soon and I doubt I have time to shower my LO in the morning. Is it okay if I changer his diaper and send him to infant care in his pajamas? Do you shower your LO after fetching from the centre as well?

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

My baby in sparkletots infant care. They will shower baby at around 930-1030, therefore we dont shower our baby before sending. Plus morning already rushing and chaotic enough when both parents are working and need to get ready too. My husband will just change his diaper and if he cry, we’ll feed him afterwards, if not, we’ll just drop him off at ifc. During drop off they will always ask last feed and last diaper change. Plus idt babies are that dirty to be showering so early in the morning, which we used to do but stopped. And yes in pajamas or whatever outfit he’s using to sleep. And yes i would shower my baby after fetching him from ifc. So something like that 7am wake up get ready for work 715am slowly wake baby up & change diaper 720 feed (only if he’s crying) 730 out to send baby to ifc 8/830 go to work 630 fetch baby from ifc 730 shower baby Afterwards play/talk talk a little then prepare for bedtime.

Read more

If you have to be at work by 9am and you are sending at 7am. And if you think waking up, bathing your LO seems too early. Then wipe down, change diapers and clothes. Upon reaching school let the teachers know to shower. For me since I send to IFC at the age of 6 months, I made it a point to shower her before school. However if teacher re shower her in the afternoon or before going back then I am okay. I will see the time given for the last shower. If the showering and hr before fetching then I dont re shower her at home. If in the afternoon her last shower then Ill re shower her once I reach home.

Read more
4mo ago

Most IFC shower at 1030am because they have extra helping hand which is other teacher available. Hence the timing at 1030am. For my #2 IFC they do bathing either morning or after 2pm before 5pm. So you can jollywell, wipe down, change diaper, change clothes. For hygiene wise and to ensure they feel comfy. But to each his/her own decision as parents. As long as you inform the last feeding/diaper change. At least if no shower, clothes and diaper must be change.