83 Replies

VIP Member

Many parents who tries to conceive are unable to conceive. Have you ever considered for adoption? Rather then having the kid and feeling guilty of being not ready,consider about adoption? The child gets a second chance rather then being aborted away

Oh my! 😭 whyyyyyy ? I am now also pregnant again but never think of that decision mom! 🤧 have u think what will happened in the future? Are you ready for it? Is there was no regret of any?? 🤔 are you sure? This is not about others, but you! Only you!

Just believe that God give you a baby again must have a reason. A lot woman outside there struggle to get pregnant. you should be happy that you easy to get pregnant and I beliefs that all religions will not allow any abortion, that a big sins.

i feel like if u wasnt ready u should've been wearing a condom... no need to kill a innocent baby that didnt ask to be on this earth maybe you should consider adoption instead

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-20311)

I had an abortion few years back and i really regretted that decision. The abortion process didnt really hurt; its that feeling....... Pls rethink again and discuss with your hubby. Pls do not be like me.....

have you try abortion? what pills you take maam... please help me

I don know abortion process, but is there any way not to abort? Cos I find married couple who want a baby, till now have not conceive! So cherish this 2nd child. Or discuss with ur hubby.

Hi there, I think every life is precious. You have many months to get yourself ready for number 2's arrival. I hope you can reconsider the abortion option. Take care

Don't listen to what people say about don't do it, it is your choice if ur not ready then u don't have to, but good luck and hope u pick the right decision

Please don’t many couples are waiting to be a parents and really waiting to get that adorable stage . Please consider more about that and your future

Related Questions

Related Articles