hi mums... I feel that my hubby is like not interested in me... we have 1 baby now... and everything I initiate intimacy, he will push my hand away... I'm a emergency c-sect mummy,so I don't think it has anything to do with giving birth.... please advice...

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Besides exhaustion, another reason I can think of is maybe he doesn't want to hurt you? How long has it been since your c-sec? One of my guy best friends shared with me and my partner that he is afraid to "hurt" his wife because he saw how fragile she was and seeing her in so much pain made him not want to be intimate with her for some time. Only after his wife spoke up and they had a good talk did they start getting intimate again. Talk to your husband -- it's better than guessing and worrying. Take care, mommy!

Read more

Me no intimacy since preggy. . . More than a year. . . My hubby seems to be interested in his FB gal friends!!! Wonder did he masturbate in our bathroom sometimes???

8y ago

He most likely did ;p

My husband is the same. I am natural birth and he witnessed it all. He got trauma after that and refused me too. I have tried all things and he will put my hands away.

Coming from a guy.. I think you may consider spicing things up a bit or go for exercise to release it.

VIP Member

Might just be his sheer exhaustion of work and taking care of a baby