Hi Mums and Dads, I am in urgent need of a place to hold my son's 1st year birthday. went to racky a function room at The Vision and realised there are many fixtures in the room. Any idea where can i get a place by end of this month?? pls help!!! Thanks..

11 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

You may like to check out Grassroot club at Yio Chu Kang, they have a playroom which is very much suitable for toddlers. We had our boy's 1st birthday over there and there is a divided place for buffet setup. Country Clubs have some function rooms available too and are usually quite spacious, u may want to check them out too.. temasek club, orchid country club, sembawang country club just to name a few..

Read more
8y ago

Thanks. i shall check them out :)

Before asking around, it may be easier for us to know the number of guests and type of guests like adults and children. Have you tried function room at Condo? Chalet @ HomeTeamNS and Downtown East is quite popular as well. If kids are the majority, you may wish to have it at Explorer Kids, McDonald's or even indoor playgrounds where they have party packages.

Read more
VIP Member

How many pax you looking at? Is there a lot of older kids? (What about mac party room for about 30+- pax) Friend's condo function room? For chalet, getting the Sunday one maybe higher chance. Some cafe like pinch of salt, eat pray love, food for thought, etc. (but might be slightly high cost or about the same, as chalet + food also about there, if you 60 pax onwards)

Read more
8y ago

i am looking for a place that can host around 60 pax.

Hi dear, was just popping to see where you ended up having your gathering at a last minute time frame. What options were available if any? I may have something coming up as well.

How many people? Hotel re does birthday packages in their ballroom for 50 Pax up. Otherwise try Bayshore condo - it's really huge

friend's function room. or get a cafe or restaurant. hope u can find a place soon

try booking a chalet or if you have budget get a hotel function room

You can try Explore kids at downtown east. www.explorekid.com

u can try Safra function room or NOM cafe. seems good too

Hi! You can check at Aquarius Cove or Playeum! :)