Am i going to labour soon?

I'm Having brown discharge today morning after my check up yesterday. My stomach still ok not so strong cramps. When should i go hospital?? Not yet contraction.

27 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

First of all, EDD are just prediction. Don't trust it so much. It's your body, you know it well and believe your instincts. With my first child... I do not have any contraction! I don't feel any pain at all. I just felt very uncomfortable on my pelvic area. My EDD was on 29 July. I gave birth at 8 July, 37 weeks sharp.

Read more
Super Mum

Did your gynae do a membrane sweep during your check up yesterday? Time your cramps / contractions. If they get stronger and closer.. Do prep to go hospital.. My waterbag only burst when I was in the delivery suite. But I was already having strong contractions..

5y ago

Jiayou to you!!! Baby’s ready when ready hehe. In the meantime, enjoy last few days of pregnancy. Life changing once baby’s here haha

Its normal if gynae checked u. I had a membrane sweep done and had brown discharge the next day. Gynae told me in advance in case i were to panic the next day 😂 But if it continues then better to check with gynae :)

Omg same case po. Ayaw ko lang pumunta sa clinic ng wala akong nararamdamang sobrang sakit ng tyan but 1cm ako mula monday hanggang kaninang umaga na pa check ko 1cm parin

Contact your gynae to inform him/her. Usually they'd advise for you to go to the hospital when its more painful and the contraction is every few mins.

5y ago

Yup true..., :) so far nw ok.., thank u fr yur advise..,. :)

VIP Member

Hi... how many weeks are you? If you’re between 36 to 40 weeks, please consult your gynecologist and go to the hospital if discharge is heavy

5y ago

Hi..,. ^^ I'm nw 38wks+ pregnant..., I having the brwn discharge due to sweep membrane doctor did bt nw it's ok the discharge had stop&it's nt heavy discharge.., My edd is nx wk..., Waiting fr miracle nw..., eg. Contraction or water bag burst.., 🤭😁

Please call your gynae to check! The contractions should be getting more frequent and shorter time, all the best!

Thank u all for the reply..., :) But i still feel ok no strong contraction yet no water bag burst..,

If you suspect is mucus plug, then can wait. But do contact your gynae just to inform them first

Super Mum

I think you better call your clinic now. Maybe can get a check..