sweep membrane at 38wks pregnant!!!

Hi mummies out there..., I have mine membrane sweep yesterday during check up due to my cervix dilated not yet open. Is.it normal to have brown discharged after that?? Not yet contraction. My edd is nx wk though. Is induce ok???

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Don’t worry. Is fine. I was induced at week40 day 2. I have brown discharge as well. But my gynae assured me is becos of the check. I’m not dilated even after they insert the pill to induce me. So relax well you can! There will be no time to chill once your baby is out ! 🤭

TapFluencer

Im 37weeks plus & 4cm dilated. Mocus plug came out before but i think should be normal for the brown discharge. I believe doc will induce when baby is already full term or due.if there is no contraction etc2 from u. Tats usually the exp moms told me. All the best!

5y ago

I see..., wow best ye water bag pecah then makin cpt ehk..., nie i da kt hospital babe admitted bt still 2CM..., 😱🎶

i had membrane sweep at 38weeks too. and 2days ltr my mucus plug dropped, was anticipating my water to break but i didnt get any gush of water or whatever. but i just knew my water had broke went to kkh to get checked and indeed it broke

5y ago

I see...,but mine nt yet..,

I see...,thank.u hazel..,^^