Need help. 7 weeks nauseous with no vomiting.

Hi mummy's! I'm 7 weeks currently. With nausea without vomiting. I'm hungry but I can't eat. I can barely finish my food. I can only take like 2 to 3 mouths of food each time. I try to drink milk to stop my hunger but I'm also lactose intolerant. I've tried eating plain biscuits and bread. Little by little, but my hunger doesn't go down. This feeling at the chest area, that constantly makes me want to puke but THERE IS NO PUKE COMING OUT. What can I do to help me out of this uncomfortable situation?

11 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

hi, my nausea and food aversion was very bad during week 6 onwards. I tried these and it works for me. I had meat and veg aversion which basically leave me close to no choice. 100 plus active (its non carbonated supposed to be better than the gassy ones for us preggy mamas. ) chilled plain water (I cant stomach room temp plain water) twinning lemon ginger tea (helps w the gass too ) milo soy milk (cos I dont drink milk too ) fruits that are soft ( strawberries, blueberries, banana ) stay away from hard ones like apples. food wise, stay away from strong smelling food, plain congee is great. I survived on one packet upsize chicken congee for whole day during week 6. I was advised to eat really small amount like 2-3 spoonful each and every 2 hours. it's supposed to help w the nausea. dont let yourself get too full from eating or get too hungry. dont lie down on bed immediately after eating. (can cause heartburn) the feeling you get at your chest could be caused by heartburn or gas. Gaviscon plus is safe for preggo mama and it works. preggie pops and Himalayan salt candy works for nausea when im out and about. currently I'm feeling better and can eat more variety of food. I'm still eating small quantities and frequent meal. be patient and strive on, you can do it.

Read more