No mood to eat

#advicepls I’m 7 weeks pregnant and going through my first pregnancy. I’m always so hungry but I have little to no appetite at all. I will only take 1-2 bites and I’ll be done. At times, I’ll be super hungry, eat very little and feel bloated but still hungry! What should I do to help with the little to no appetite. I don’t want to start getting gastric over this cause it won’t be good for the baby.

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

i went through the same thing as u, but mine happened in week 5-6, I was pretty much only having 1 -1.5 small meals a day, skipping most dinners. What helped me was having small bites throughout the day, light snacks like biscuits, fruits cut up into smaller pieces than usual (weird, I know) , breakfast drinks such as milo, “proper” food like porridge which is light, cos I couldn’t stomach rice or noodles (have to share with husband if you don’t wanna waste 😅) I’m at week 10 now and eating normally already! It will get better!! 💪🏻

Read more

My morning sickness has been going on since around week 6 and I found that bland food works very well for me. Some of my go to safe options are chicken with macaroni soup, rice noodles with soup(the blander side), dipping plain crackers/marie biscuit into milo, eating boiled edamame. Take small meals too and sometimes eating a little preserved sour plum helps me with the nausea. Remember to drink some fruit juices and eat some fruits to prevent constipation! Hope it’ll work for you too!

Read more

Hello sis! I’m experiencing the same as you. Currently 6 weeks pregnant and first pregnancy. Eat small bites. I ate cream crackers, fruits, breads. I can’t seem to eat full meal like rice/noodles. No appetite and started to experience bit of nauseous.

Hi sis !! I am like you too!! I have no appetite but my stomach feels empty n bloated.. i tried small meals and it helps abit but the bloated n nauseated feel is still there.. try to find what works the best for uu .. fighting!!

hello! i experience the same thing, i think you can try to always have plain crackers with you :) i eat meiji's plain crackers and they do help with my appetite!