Mummies with baby boy, what do you let then wear for cny? Still got no idea what to get for my baby boy. Mind sharing?

9 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

I just get a new outfit, red or at least bright! I stay away from festive prints too so that it can be used for other occasions too :) That's just for the first day though, the rest we just use hand-me-downs or whatever he already has - don't believe in buying clothes because they just outgrow them so fast it's not worth spending a fortune or buying a costume that would only be worn once!

Read more

Anything that is new and has red or shades of red on it - be it the shirt or the pants. Don't think I will get the traditional costumes as it is v hot and some of the houses we going don't have air con in the living room where we will likely hang out.

VIP Member

Shorts with Short sleeves shirt with collar. Looks smart and not too stuffy for them too. I don't like them wearing traditional clothing as i feel they only use it once a year. I rather get something they can wear after that

Read more

Last year I ordered from taobao two sets of traditional costume for my boy! But this yr I think I’m just gna get one set and a red tshirt set to wear for the second day. At least after cny he still can wear the tshirt.

I bought those chinese traditional clothes (shirt & pants). I bought those cooling ones as my boy sweats too easily! There's a shop at Bukit Timah Plaza which sells children's clothes. Tat is, if u stay in e west!

Anything red or yellow or rompers with pineapple prints? I prefer them to wear something cooling instead of those thick traditional costume because house visiting can be so hot !!

I bought tshirts n shorts . I dun like the traditional costume cause I just dun like the design... but my mum just bought one set for him... zzz

Rompers, T shirts with Bermudas or you can get the traditional Chinese new year rompers for baby as well.

VIP Member

rompers. shirt with bermudas