Mummies with babies who has CHD (congenital heart defect), how to boost immune system? My 17 mth old falls sick almost every wk and its affecting my job terribly. He is in IFC and on regular follow up checks in KK. Feeds on bm and fm and homecooked food. Do you give LO supplements? Is there a need to change centres? His 4 mth old sibling is in the same sch, same class but never got sick. Thanks!

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

There isn't a need to change centre. You can build up his immunity for supplements. For the initial stages, i really gave alot of supplement to my elder child as his immunity isn't as good. I gave him childlife Vitamin C and First defence. After 6 months, i was able to see a difference. Most importantly is sleep well. lack of sleep will let their immunity be even lower.

Read more

Babies with heart defects often have weaker immune systems. It can be harder for them to fight off infections. I am a heart warrior mum too. I feel you. Is this after his full repair or before?

VIP Member

Try starting off with all the supplements mentioned here and perhaps consult a reputable TCM...

supplements my dear, honey, and natural stuffs are better. less chemical.