Toddler immune

Those with kids attending playgroup , how do you keep their immune in check? 😭 My toddler keeps on falling sick after recovering and it's one thing after another. First had hfmd , recovered , then flu and cough , recovered , then fever , herpangina , recovered. And it goes on and on like a normal cycle. His attendance every month is like 2 weeks in total and as much as health is important, I don't want him to be missing out in class activities. It's also super tiring for me as I'm in my last trimester and having toddler at home while him being sick , cranky & clingy is draining me out terribly 😭😭😭. Any supplements that y'all give your kids to boost their immune system & appetite? As he doesn't eat that much as well and only munch on snacks or just plain white rice. 😵‍💫Help a tired mummy out please! Thank you in advance ♥️ #pleasehelp #advicepls

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

You can have 4Life Products like Transfer Factor Chewable for kids, Riovida Burst or Vitamin C that you can get at Phramacy and ensure he/she eat healthy food or fruits. Kids doesn't take vaccine like us adult (eg: covid) hence, with the virus going around, it is difficult for us to control this. We just have to ensure their immunity is build up strong and well to the best of our ability. While this is difficult because they are also not wearing mask, or there are some kids that's sick still being sent to school. We have to know that also without vaccine, kids will be prone to have low immunity body. So, try to do the best you can.

Read more

yeap i have friends that their kids are seldom sick now after consuming 4life as it really focuses on educating immune system