Mummies who didn’t sleep train: I need your advice!

Hi mummies who didn’t sleep train your babies, my baby is 3 months old and she tends to catnap in the afternoon. I usually have to carry her to pat/sway her to sleep before putting her on the bed. There are times she will remain asleep when I place her down, but most times she wakes up after 15-30mins and she will fuss and I have to carry to pat her again. Sometimes I just carry her for the whole 2-3hrs just so she can have a solid nap. I’m thinking is it because I didn’t sleep train and she needs me to soothe her to sleep that’s why she catnaps when she’s not in contact with me? Is this a concern? Do they grow out of it? Is there a need for me to sleep train her (I tried doing so but she always cry so hard so I end up carrying her instead)?

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

My baby is 2.5m and i read that its normal for abby around this age to cat nap, even if the nap is 10-15 mins. My son cat nap 2-3 times a day can be as little as 10 minutes. And yes i had to always carry hima nd when put down he would cry. But he would sleep through the night at night, so still ok for me. And i dont think babies can be sleep trained

Read more