Pregnant with multiple

Mummies who are currently or have went thru pregnancy with multiples, do you have any advice, how do you handle the tightness of your tummy.. I have tightness since late of 2nd trimester up to now, coming 34 weeks, every single day, day and night… Even turning sideways is uncomfy, as I can feel the babies inside are wriggling.. If I face up, I will have back pain.. It has been 2 days now since I slept with my pregnancy belt, it does help me out.. Thank you for kind advice..

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

ME TOOOO!!!!😭😭 Sometimes i just felt so uncomfortable that i slept sitting down. Also no use complain or bring up to doc. They'll just say it's normal, some didn't even listen then say it's normal before we finish the sentences. Hang in there sis, a few more weeks to go!!!😭

TapFluencer

I feel you. I had twins. I'm sorry but u just have to bear with it. sleep on your side with a bolster behind u as support. don't sleep facing up. hang on... just a few more weeks. I delivered at 36+ weeks.

2y ago

Thank you so much mummy for the advice … I’m just so emotional… Especially at night when I can’t sleep.. 😞 Sometimes I feel like I’m ready to give birth although I’m nearly 34 weeks only.. 😩 Can I ask, when u deliver ur baby twins, did u break ur water bags or the gynae set the date for u to give birth at 36 ..? U had NVD or CS..? ☺️

TapFluencer

All the best! My friend has triplets and she said no choice just have to ride it out til they’re born. She sleeps on her side

2y ago

Nice that she is still able to sleep on her sides.. 😍❤️

Have u tried going for post natal massages? Might help a bit, hang in there!