hi mummies. Where do get nice nursing cover and clothes. Am returning to work soon and there is no proper room for me to pump. Gonna pump in desk le. Hais..

16 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
TapFluencer

Nursing cover! Cheap, material very soft and it's long too! Link below. https://shopee.sg/product/18785091/1527747000?smtt=0.0.9 I didn't get nursing clothes. I just wear easy from me to remove dress or top usually those either buttons or those wider opening so I can remove my hand and pull down my clothes easily.

Read more
VIP Member

Any shopping mall nearby your office? If yes u can go to the nursing room in the mall. My office doesn't have nursing room too so my option will be shopping mall nursing room. I find it very inconvenient to pump at my desk as my office is open office concept. 😕

VIP Member

For clothing wise, i like uniqlo airisim bra top. It's easy for pumping. Easy to access. Nursing cover i like bebe au lait! It has a 'bone' for me to peek thru. You can consider getting freemies. It is good for pumping on the go or pumping at desk.

Read more
7y ago

thank u mummy! I will go check it out :)) . I bought one nursing top from qoo10 but the cutting so weird though. very hard to access. so now Don dare get it online le. haha.

I use the free nursing cover included in my discharge bag lol. I remember I had to stand in a storeroom to pump when I first started.

i just buy a nursing cover, got mine.from mothercare. can't remember the brand though.

Hey Mum, Please have a look at Shoppe, M&S and Bove. They have really nice varieties

VIP Member

I bought mine at jumpeatcry and dearcollective! Can check their ig or website.☺️

I just add hidden/concealed zip to my old dress for easy acesss to pump or latch.

Super Mum

You can try zalora. There are several brands there like Bove and Dorothy Perkins

Try shopee