Can i pay by CDA at Guardian Pharmacy?

Hi mummies! What items can i purchase at Guardian Pharmacy using CDA?

18 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

No dear. “You can use the savings in the CDA to pay for educational and healthcare expenses of all your children at the following Baby Bonus Approved Institutions (AIs): i) Child Care Centres ii) Kindergartens iii) Special education schools iv) Providers of early intervention programmes v) Providers of assistive technology devices vi) Hospitals and clinics vii) Pharmacies viii) Optical shops”

Read more

Things related to babies can used ur cda card. Eg panadol suspension, thermometer, fever patch, baby oil, baby body wash etc.... But only at those with in-house pharmacy, even though you are paying at the mai.n counter... If not sure u can actually bring the item to the counter and ask them to scan if its claimable by cda.... So far, I can use my son cda to pay for the above items

Read more
3y ago

thermometer I purchase at watson using cda . guardian cannot

I purchase baby shampoo , conditioner , ruyi oil , lotions , baby gerber biscuits , head thermometer,wet wipes using cda card from watson guardian only light medication like ointment , ruyioil, insect repellent , fever patch from the baby sections . powder, shampoo, conditioner , thermometer cannot .

Read more
3y ago

head / ear thermometer both can be purchased using cda .. better get the ear one more accurate

TapFluencer

Diapers and milk powder cannot use cda. However, some medications and pharmacy items can use baby bonus.

VIP Member

Nope, not for retail purchases. I almost exclusively use my kids CDA for childcare school fees.

Super Mum

I don’t think you can use CDA for that. It’s more for baby clinics/vaccines/preschools

anything related to baby essentials. can use. just bought it at northpoint guardian

Super Mum

At the store itself, they have this symbol at items that u can purchase with cda card.

4y ago

Is it at the counter?

Pharmacies can use, but there might be restrictions.

VIP Member

Not that I’m aware, it’s more for childcare