What will you do?

Hi mummies what will you do if you were me? In my mother group chat I realise there this mummy always asking for blessing of stuff claiming she's a blue Chas card holder young single mum and often the stuff she request usually is certain product eg. I need a carrier I prefer xxxx brand. And one day I saw her social media appearing in suggestions. I saw she has a lavish lifestyle posting instead of what she claim as she is a needy mother. She goes to fine dining quite often. I feel that she's cheating all of us if you were me will you expose her?

9 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I think the best is tell her if she wants something, fine but you will need her address to see her house condition, etc. This is why I have trust issues with blessings groups. You don't even know who you're blessing to and what their situation is like. There are really those who are in dire need but does not even ask for help because they're too ashamed. Otherwise, pls do expose her. People need to know what kind of scammer she is. Or worse make a police report against her as she is already violating the rules of blessing groups. If she is really that 'poor' she can ask help from GRCs all that and does she not know that she still can get baby bonus? But not like the ones married couples get lah There's a group of people who have the list of really, really needy people. Better to bless or donate to them.

Read more
VIP Member

I saw it often too and I've been cheated a few times by "them" It's not only 1 person but many of them does that. Sometimes, I really want to help those that are really in need but because of this type of people 🙄 I have trust issues. I've encountered this young lady that's been asking for a specific milk powder, expensive ones and I helped her at first. Day by day... she asked me to buy specific diapers, the choice of her brand and then slowly she told me to just start transferring her money instead. Something's fishy so I ignored her request and she's been trying to reach me until my husband gave her a warning.

Read more
VIP Member

I think before donating we can check their background so we don't get cheated..cause there are many people who are really in a need, when we come around these scam people and get cheated , we don't think twice to help the needy because we feel even that person might be scamming..and we start having trust issues and ignore the really needy ones..

Read more

I will confront her. as a single mom I feel lots of us ARE really in need for help and for those who are just using the title to scam, well they need to be confronted and corrected. I know people who are using their status as a boost, but tbh there's lots that's really suffering out there. so talk it out

Read more
4y ago

👍 thank you!

I blessed sealed can of milk powder before (as my son was not suitable) and found out that this mummy (also holding blue chas card ) she sold it in carousell . I did not expose her but gave her a stern warning . Its really frustrating , i know

4y ago

omg other mummy might need that bless tin of milk how could she do that !

TapFluencer

hi thank you mummies! I have pm her hope she will stop it if she do the same thing again I will post it out

expose her so other mummies can be wary of such person.

may i know her name? sounds familiar

4y ago

what letter does her name start with?

Please expose her!!