Mummies wan ask if during maternity leave will the company pay salary as per usual or wil they pay at the end of the maternity leave?

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

They will pay you as per normal during your Maternity leave during your payday. Always confirm with your HR department to clarify things before going on your maternity leave to prevent any miscommunication

But i left for delivery in a hurry n didnt gt to clarify anithing before i left.. so meanin tat every company wil pay salary as per normal on pay day? Cos i worry tat the company wil forget or somethin..

My company paid me my salary as per normal during maternity leave. Different companies do it differently. You should go to your Human Resource department and ask them for clarification will be better.

They will pay you your salary as per normal even during maternity. If you have allowances like transport or mobile, those will not be paid during your maternity leave.

VIP Member

@ Christina Love Christina if you are worried, give your HR a call. No harm calling them to clarify

VIP Member

when u r on ur maternity leave. u r being paid as per normal

VIP Member

Generally it's as per normal