give me more milk!!!

Mummies, today is my 15th day postpartum. I've been doing dl in the day, and pumping every 3 hourly at night. My nanny will use ebm to feed lo at night when needed.. whenever I pump for the past few nights I can only get 60 - 80ml. Am eating fenugreek supplements + been power pumping for 4 days already. What is it I'm doing wrong? Why is my milk supply not increasing?

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Maybe you can consider to use essential oils. Maybe this could help. Previously, I took fenugreek supplement, red date drink, all the food that increase the milk supply but not much help. But after I using genarium essential oil (just apply on breast areas), milk did increase. Other mummy use the method below, may be you can try out. Example of how a breastfeeding mother’s milk supply increase from 50ml to 150ml after taking copaiba internally. Let me know if you interested.

Read more
Post reply image
5y ago

Example of how a breastfeeding mother’s milk supply increase from 50ml to 150ml after taking dōTerra Copaiba essential oil internally.

VIP Member

Are you drinking enough water? You should drink minimum 2 litres of water daily. Also Drink maternal milk to increase BM supply