How to prevent leakage?

Hi mummies, Any tips to prevent leaking from the back? My boy tends to poop alot when wake up in the morning and it usually leaks. I have changed diaper to bigger size/ try other brands/ different type of diaper... Still leaks. LO is turning 4.5 months. Thanks!!!

10 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I used to face this issue then I follow this method: When placing the diaper under baby's bottom, make sure you pull the diaper high enough to prevent leakage. Raise the back portion slightly higher than the front portion and then fasten the tape diagonally downwards. I also upsize the diaper. I tried OffSpring which got good absorption but price on high side

Read more
TapFluencer

I had same issue my baby poo very scary tried alot of diapers. What works for my baby. Up 1 size when wearing I will pull the back higher. I'm using rascals and friends and Merries both works well for me. Tried at least 10 different version and different brand only this 2 works the best.

U use tape diaper or pants ? I did hv the same problem too, then i changed his diaper to a bigger size and make sure it fits him well . Make sure u change LO diaper at least once before LO poop in the day, wen he is awake .

TapFluencer

Same as my girl when young. What i did is buy bigger size and make sure the back i usaully pull higher. Use rascals and friends or merries. It works for my girl poonami

VIP Member

Find a diaper with the elastic band at the back, I've used huggies platinum with no leaks! Merries and other brands had leaked during poonamis

Pull higher behind and bigger size diaper works.. drypers is not bad

VIP Member

Try pants type. It has less leaking issue on my baby

VIP Member

Use mamypoko night pants👍 Can hold up to 8hrs

TapFluencer

Peekapoo works for me

TapFluencer

Try peekapoo