Diapers recommendation

Hi! Previously my son was using Offspring.. All good, no issues just that its quite pricey.. So i changed to Merries (recommended by many & pocket friendly too). But i dont think its compatible as it leaks 1.5hr after i changed him. Tried Huggies Nature Made samples, he had diaper rash. Anyone faced the same issue? Should i give it a try again?.. Or any other brands to recommend? Also, when he's on Merries, he smells of urine unlike Offspring. Is it normal? TIA! :)

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Maybe can try Drypers, MamyPoko, Huggies Gold/Silver/Platinum, Pampers? You can buy in small packs to try first. I had no issue with Huggues Nature Made but I can use other Huggies Brand. Subsequently as she age up, I change to Merries which help till date.

1y ago

righttttt.. will try to find small packets at baby expo later.. thanks mummy!

Hi, you can try mamypoko airfit!! i realize merries is very damp when baby pee and could not last through night, mamypoko works for me:) maybe go to baby fair this weekend at expo to see if you can get any samples to try??

I have no issue with huggies naturemade but got the same problem with merries where baby smells of urine. I switched to rascal and friends, which can last overnight. Can buy from redmart on Lazada.

you can try nino nana diapaers, it's the best. or you can try rascals and friends!

Try drypers wee wee dry