Tips

Hi mummies! Any tips to conceive?

10 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I bought the clearblue ovulation test kit ($70) but I’m quite irregular so using it didn’t help at all. Got married in Sept 2019, been TTC every single day. Did some research and found out you need to consume folic acid while TTC 1 month prior to being pregnant. I didn’t put much hopes in it, just consume it every day, sometimes I even missed it. I am also plus-size. I don’t eat healthy and I don’t even workout. There was one time my menses did not come for 4 months and went for a pelvis ultrasound to check if I had PCOS or fibroids, but nope, I had none. I even went to the doc to tell them I wanted to get pregnant but seemed hard and doc advised me usually if it’s less than 6 months you need not worry. Couples usually seek advice after 6 months or after a year of TTC. So meanwhile I decided to take Elevit (can Google about it) starting mid Dec 2019 and got my first BFP on 14 Feb 2020. Went for my first KKH appt and was told I was 5w 4d pregnant. I think it all boils down to individual. Some had to wait for years, some right after they got married. Try not to think so much about it, take it easy. Eat healthily. Elevate your hips and legs up against the wall after intercourse and you may wanna do it on alternate days. I used to be so crazy on about conceiving that we had intercourse Everyday but in Dec we took it slow like once every 3, 4 days. It kinda worked for me. How long have you been trying?

Read more
4y ago

Perfect! I might try yours if it works. So i can start consuming it now right and as for the intercourse with my husband is all per normal?

VIP Member
Super Mum

Have intercourse every 2 days around the time of your ovulation. Use period trackers or ovulation test kits to help :)

Make sure to take folic acid before you’re pregnant! It’s good for baby when u conceive

4y ago

Thank you!

Try not to keep stressing over it. Less stress definitely helps! :)

4y ago

Thank you!

TapFluencer

Use the menses app super accurate.

VIP Member

Try using a ovulation tracker app

VIP Member

use the ovulation tracker app

Ovulation Kit